At WP Sauce, we love to write about WordPress. Whether it is a plugin, theme, or service that works with the most popular CMS in the world, it’s on our radar!
We hope that you love to read and learn more about WordPress with us. But what if you have the knowledge or skill you’d like to share with our audience?
If you have a topic on your mind, we would be happy to consider publishing your article on the blog, and show it to everyone who visits WP Sauce.
A few guidelines before contacting us:
- We accept topics related to WordPress, web design & development, blogging, SEO, and digital marketing.
- Only unique content that hasn’t be published anywhere else – we check every article for plagiarism.
- The article must be proof-read. If there are too many spelling and grammar errors, we will not accept the post.
- The article must be at least 2,000 words long.
- You get 2 do-follow links.
- Prepare your author biography with the links to your social media profiles.
Here are a few well-written articles that should show you what we expect from your guest post. Please make sure to check them out before submitting:
- How To Reset Your WordPress Site
- Ultimate Guide to Creating Redirects in WordPress
- How to Create a Custom Coming Soon Page Plugin
If you think you have everything ready and got an interesting topic to write about, contact us, and pitch your idea by filling out the contact form below.